This a page on my favorite music, books and artists. This is for personal reference when I’m on the go and I need to reference something or for anyone that’s actually curious to look around.
I think I have a total of 20GB of MP3s on my home computer, plus another couple thousand more songs I’ve found on SoundCloud and Spotify. I probably would have more if I put in all the CDs and other media I have, but I’m good haha.
Name favorites include: Jang Yoon Ju (장윤주) , MADE IN HEIGHTS, MF DOOM, Wu-Tang Clan, boy pablo, verzache, Kanye West, Pike Sweat$, bbno$, Kali Uchis, Joji, Iration, BROCKHAMPTON, Xavier Wulf, Black Hippy, Sunset Rollercoaster 落日飛車, TSUN (티썬), Specifics… you get the picture haha.
chill and vibe
indie / house
This list will change here and there but I’ve been wanting to read more books since I’ve graduated from college.
- How to Fight a Hydra by Josh Kaufman
- South of the Border, West of the Sun by Haruki Marukami
- Don Quixote by Miguel De Cervantes
- Hatchet by Gary Paulsen
- Brown Skin, White Minds: Filipino/American Postcolonial Psychology by E. J. R. David
Current Reading List
- The Oddysey attributed to Homer
- The Princess Bride attributed to William Goldman
- Look Who’s Back by Timur Vermes
- Meditation & Mindfulness by Andy Puddicombe
Painters. Drawers. Architects. Sculptors. Photographers. I’m always looking at artist work for my personal work as well just general taste in what’s out there. Art is important because it gives me a different space to think and look at something from a different perspective. There are so many things that can be seen or made that it will be a never-ending cycle of creation and critical thinking.
Name favorites include: Kim Jung Gi, Garry Winogrand, Robert Capa, Dale Chihuly and Lino Tagliapetra, to name a few.
*Some content may Not be Safe For Work (NSFW) because of explicit content or strong language.